Saturday, July 30, 2011

What If There Was No Racism?




     My dance to John Lennon's Imagine, is to portray that the world could be a better place with no racism. In the world that John Lennon describes in this song, everyone is equal, and there is no racism or hate because everybody is the same. Hopefully this dance encourages people to stand up for what is right, and stand up against racism. I hope that this dance proves to people that it is possible to have a world where all of the people are "living life in peace". As sang by John Lennon, "I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will be as one".

     Here is my interpretive dance to Imagine, to show that the world would be a better place without racism : 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dance Tina! I'm so happy I got to see you dance finally. Dancing is an excellent form of expression, and I really enjoyed your submission. Great work!

    ReplyDelete